Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Under the weather, definately under.

I am sick today.
I had plans to do so many things and all I accomplished was a load of laundry and the dishes. Oh, and a shower! This is an accomplishment right? Or a futile attempt to wash the germies off? Either way it got done.
My friends remind me that stillness is something that I used to embrace and that I was the calm feeling in our little group.
"was"?
Somehow my days have become a contest to see how many things I can fit into 24hours. This may be Gods way to slow me right down and refocus my attentions. My sleeping kitty and puppy are definitely enjoying our afternoon cuddle session.
So I will to! A little nap with the fuzzy critters I love so much.
Thanks to Lola B's for her soft music to rest by.

5 comments:

  1. I am sorry - being sick is NO fun. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the flu club , i'm from ohio also,GREAT BLOG, STOP BY & SAY HI :) GIO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won the giveaway - hope you feel better. Please email me laurelmacd@gmail.com with your address. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to hear you're sick...you accomplished more than I did this whole week I think. Can't wait to look around your blog and see your renovation....we're renovating too. We did some auctions...lots of antique stores going out of business around us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the "get well wishes" I am feeling better...just really tired. Early bed each night:) Hope to be at full speed again soon. So glad to meet you all. I am glad to have new friends that share my passions.

    ReplyDelete